How to Watch Backwards up a Rainbow
Welcome to our virtual stage. Below are some of the most frequent queries we receive. For an extensive list of FAQs please visit the Customer Support page on TicketCo’s website here. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please email TicketCo Customer Support here.
For On Demand, please refer to the question below about ‘How on demand works‘ for more details.
BACKWARD UP A RAINBOW | ONLINE SCHEDULE
Streaming | 8pm, 24 – 26 September
On Demand | 27 Sept – 10 October
Running Time | 90 minutes without an interval
I haven’t been sent or can’t find my ticket
- Search your email inbox for your TicketCo ticket. This was sent by ‘TicketCoAS’ when you purchased your ticket. The subject line will read ‘TicketCo ref number’.
- Check your junk folder – occasionally emails can land there
- Remember! If you are watching one of the live-streamed shows, please check the time and date of the performance on your ticket. Note: Live performance times are in Irish time. Please adjust for your local time zone.
How does On Demand work?
The on demand ticket is a recording of the live performance and is available to watch from 27 September – 10 October.
Is there a show programme?
Yes. Please download the show programme here.
I’m running late. Can I still access the live-stream?
You will be able to join the streamed performances once they have started. However, you may miss the beginning and will not be able to rewind or re-watch, just like at the theatre. This does not apply to the on demand recording. Please Note: It is not possible to pause, rewind or re-watch the streamed performances, just like at a physical theatre. Choose the on-demand ticket if you’d like this option.
Is it available to watch worldwide?
Yes. Both the streamed shows and the on demand can be watched anywhere in the world.
Will I be able to watch it again after the streamed performance ends?
If you bought a ticket for one of the streamed shows on 24, 25 or 26 September, it will not be possible to watch the performance outside of the scheduled time. To watch in your own time, please purchase the on-demand option.
HOW DO I WATCH THE SHOW?
To watch on your Computer, Laptop or Phone
Open your web browser and please go to TicketCo’s TV Page here. Enter your 5 character Reference Code / Ticket code* and click done. You will then be redirected to the live-stream page. The virtual foyer opens fifteen minutes before showtime.
*To find your 5 character Reference / Ticket code, retrieve your booking confirmation email. This was sent by ‘TicketCoAS’ when you purchased your ticket. The subject line will read ‘TicketCo ref number’
To watch on your TV
If you have Apple, Android, or Amazon Firestick, then we strongly recommend downloading the free TicketCo TV app for the best streaming experience. Please note: you will need TVOS 13.0+ on Apple TV, or Android TV version 7.0+ to use the app.
- Open the App Store on your Apple, Android or Amazon TV/Firestick.
- Download and open the TicketCo TV app.
- Enter your Ticket ID/ Reference Code and click done. This is the 5 character code on your ticket.
- You will be redirected to our live stream page.
- Our virtual lobby opens fifteen minutes before showtime.
You can also connect your computer to your television using a HDMI cable, or by casting your screen with Chromecast.
I purchased the wrong ticket type?
If you purchased the streaming ticket instead of the on-demand (or vice versa), this can be transferred prior to the start of the broadcast. Please contact [email protected] to arrange this.
Can I share my ticket with other people?
It is not possible to share your ticket. When you buy a ticket you will get a link with an access code to watch the show which can be used on one device only (phone, computer or TV). Once the code has been activated, it won’t be possible to log in on another device.
I have some technical questions
Q: I’ve logged in but the picture is frozen
A: Please click the play icon.
Q: The live stream is not loading
A: Refresh your browser and click the play icon again.
Q: It’s still not working
A: Try an alternative internet browser.
Why is the live-stream not playing?`
This may be for a variety of reasons:
- A poor internet connection.
- The web browser/device is not capable of multimedia hosting.
- The web browser is out of date.
Trouble Shooting Technical Issues
- If you see a black video or the video is not playing, please reload the page and then play the stream again.
- Allowing the stream to play uninterrupted for 10-15 seconds can allow your browser to choose the best quality available for your internet connection.
- If you are still experiencing frequent buffering, try pausing the stream for 10 seconds to allow the content to buffer before replaying.
- Alternatively, try to view the live-stream on a different device.
Please make sure these mentioned areas are checked and reviewed to stream the event to a high quality. We recommend using Google Chrome web browser to stream the event.
For the live-stream shows, you can also message us through the chat window on the live-stream event page. You email us anytime directly here [email protected]
I still have more questions. Who do I contact?
We hope you enjoy the show!