How to Watch Backwards up a Rainbow
Welcome to our virtual stage. Below are some of the most frequent queries we receive. For an extensive list of FAQs please visit the Customer Support page on TicketCo’s website here. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please email TicketCo Customer Support here.
For On Demand, please refer to the question below about ‘How on demand works‘ for more details.
BACKWARD UP A RAINBOW | ONLINE SCHEDULE
Watch On Demand | 27 Sept – 10 October (Book up to midnight 10 October and watch the show for 14 days from when you click on your link. Your ticket link must be activated by 10 October to allow you to watch after this date.)
Running Time | 90 minutes without an interval
How does On Demand work?
The on demand ticket is a recording of the live performance and is available to book from 27 September – 10 October. You can book up to midnight 10 October and still watch the show for 14 days from when you click on your link. Your ticket link must be activated by 10 October to allow you to watch it after this date. For example, if you buy your ticket on 10 October and click on the link that day, you still have 14 days to watch the show. If you book on 8 October, you have 14 days to watch from that date.
I haven’t been sent or can’t find my ticket
- Search your email inbox for your TicketCo ticket. This was sent by ‘TicketCoAS’ when you purchased your ticket. The subject line will read ‘TicketCo ref number’.
- Check your junk folder – occasionally emails can land there
- Remember! If you are watching one of the live-streamed shows, please check the time and date of the performance on your ticket. Note: Live performance times are in Irish time. Please adjust for your local time zone.
Is there a show programme?
Yes. Please download the show programme here.
Is it available to watch worldwide?
Yes. Both the streamed shows and the on demand can be watched anywhere in the world.
HOW DO I WATCH THE SHOW?
To watch on your Computer, Laptop or Phone
Open your web browser and please go to TicketCo’s TV Page here. Enter your 5 character Reference Code / Ticket code* and click done. You will then be redirected to the live-stream page. The virtual foyer opens fifteen minutes before showtime.
*To find your 5 character Reference / Ticket code, retrieve your booking confirmation email. This was sent by ‘TicketCoAS’ when you purchased your ticket. The subject line will read ‘TicketCo ref number’
To watch on your TV
If you have Apple, Android, or Amazon Firestick, then we strongly recommend downloading the free TicketCo TV app for the best streaming experience. Please note: you will need TVOS 13.0+ on Apple TV, or Android TV version 7.0+ to use the app.
- Open the App Store on your Apple, Android or Amazon TV/Firestick.
- Download and open the TicketCo TV app.
- Enter your Ticket ID/ Reference Code and click done. This is the 5 character code on your ticket.
- You will be redirected to our live stream page.
- Our virtual lobby opens fifteen minutes before showtime.
You can also connect your computer to your television using a HDMI cable, or by casting your screen with Chromecast.
I purchased the wrong ticket type?
If you purchased the streaming ticket instead of the on-demand (or vice versa), this can be transferred prior to the start of the broadcast. Please contact [email protected] to arrange this.
Can I share my ticket with other people?
It is not possible to share your ticket. When you buy a ticket you will get a link with an access code to watch the show which can be used on one device only (phone, computer or TV). Once the code has been activated, it won’t be possible to log in on another device.
I have some technical questions
Q: I’ve logged in but the picture is frozen
A: Please click the play icon.
Q: The live stream is not loading
A: Refresh your browser and click the play icon again.
Q: It’s still not working
A: Try an alternative internet browser.
Why is the live-stream not playing?`
This may be for a variety of reasons:
- A poor internet connection.
- The web browser/device is not capable of multimedia hosting.
- The web browser is out of date.
Trouble Shooting Technical Issues
- If you see a black video or the video is not playing, please reload the page and then play the stream again.
- Allowing the stream to play uninterrupted for 10-15 seconds can allow your browser to choose the best quality available for your internet connection.
- If you are still experiencing frequent buffering, try pausing the stream for 10 seconds to allow the content to buffer before replaying.
- Alternatively, try to view the live-stream on a different device.
Please make sure these mentioned areas are checked and reviewed to stream the event to a high quality. We recommend using Google Chrome web browser to stream the event.
For the live-stream shows, you can also message us through the chat window on the live-stream event page. You email us anytime directly here [email protected]
I still have more questions. Who do I contact?
For any ticketing or streaming queries please contact TicketCo support here. For any queries about the production itself, email [email protected]
We hope you enjoy the show!