Welcome to our Virtual Stage for Medicine by Enda Walsh
Medicine by Enda Walsh is available to watch online from 15 – 26 September. We look forward to welcoming you through our virtual doors.
Below are some of the most frequent queries we receive. For an extensive list of FAQs please visit the Customer Support page on Citizen Ticket’s website here. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please email Citizen Ticket Customer Support here.
I haven’t been sent or can’t find my ticket
- Search your email inbox for your Citizen Ticket Wallet and click the Watch Livestream button. Check your junk folder – occasionally emails can go there.
- Please ensure you have given us the correct email address by visiting your user profile.
- Lastly, visit the ticket wallet section. Here you can view your tickets, send them to your email, or print a copy.
What is the show running time?
90 minutes with no interval.
There is also an option to watch a post-show talk with Enda Walsh and members of the cast. Duration 30 mins. Please select as an add-on when booking your ticket or book separately here.
How does the On-Demand work?
With an on-demand ticket, ticket holders can watch the show in their own time 24/7 between 19 – 26 September. The on-demand is a recording of the live performance and it is possible to stop and start the recording. The on-demand recording can be watched until midnight Sunday 26 September. (Irish standard time)
Is Medicine available to watch worldwide?
The Medicine performances in Galway are available to watch from anywhere in the world except the US and Canada. Medicine will be available to watch from the US and Canada in November when it is broadcast from St. Ann’s Warehouse in New York. Follow updates here.
Will I be able to watch the show again after the livestream ends?
The livestream and streaming tickets on 15-18 September are valid for the scheduled performance time only and it is not possible to watch it back. To have the option to rewatch the show, please choose the on-demand option.
HOW TO WATCH THE SHOW
The easiest way to watch the show is through the Ticket Wallet you received by email from Citizen Ticket. Simply click the ‘Watch Livestream‘ button and it will take you to the stream where you can watch it on that device. For more details see here. You can also cast to your TV – see below for details*. Please Note: It is not possible to pause, rewind or re-watch the livestream / streamed performances, just like at a physical theatre. Choose the on-demand ticket if you’d like this option.
I’m running late. Can I still access the livestream broadcast?
You will be able to join the livestream performance once it has started. However, you may miss the beginning and will not be able to rewind or re-watch, just like at the theatre.
To watch on your Computer or Laptop
- Open your ticket confirmation email, sent to you after purchase.
- Click “Watch Livestream”.
- Then click “Access Livestream” which will redirect you to the main live stream page.
- Our virtual foyer opens fifteen minutes before showtime.
To watch on your phone
- Download the Citizen Ticket app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the live stream event you wish to wish to watch.
- Click the “Watch livestream” button to access the broadcast.
To watch on your TV
You can stream the show to your TV via Chromecast or HDMI cable. For a step-by-step guide click here.
Can I buy a ticket for someone else?
If you are gifting someone a ticket, you will have to
I purchased the wrong ticket type?
If you purchased the livestream ticket instead of the on-demand, this can be transferred prior to the start of the livestream dates. Please contact [email protected] to request this.
Can I share my ticket with other people?
It is not possible to share your ticket with other people. Your ticket is linked to your email address. When you buy a ticket you will get an email with a link to watch the show which can be used on one device only (phone or computer). There is however an option to ‘Transfer’ your ticket to someone else‘ if you no longer want to use it and want to pass it onto someone else. Go into ‘My Tickets’ to transfer your ticket. Once the ticket is transferred, you will no longer be able to watch it.
Why is the livestream not playing?`
This may be for a variety of reasons:
- A poor internet connection. If you’re experiencing any lagging or sync issues, you can change the resolution of the stream on the lower right of the streaming window. This helps to take the pressure off your wifi connection
- Your web browser/device is not capable of multimedia hosting
- Your web browser is out of date
Trouble Shooting Technical Issues
- If you see a black screen, or the video is not playing, please reload the page and then play the stream again.
- Allowing the stream to play uninterrupted for 10-15 seconds can allow your browser to choose the best quality available for your internet connection.
- If you are still experiencing frequent buffering, try pausing the stream for 10 seconds to allow the content to buffer before replaying.
- Alternatively, try to view the live stream on a different device.
Please make sure these mentioned areas are checked and reviewed to stream the event to a high quality. We recommend using Google Chrome web browser to stream the event. For more see Citizen Ticket’s page here.
I still have some questions. Who do I contact?
For queries about your ticket or technical queries please email Citizen Ticket here.
For everything else please email [email protected]
We hope you enjoy the show!