Welcome to our Virtual Stage
Postcards from the Ledge is available to watch on-demand from 16-23 May. We look forward to welcoming you through our virtual doors. The show was originally broadcast live on Saturday 15 May.
Below are some of the most frequent queries we receive. For an extensive list of FAQs please visit the Customer Support page on Citizen Ticket’s website here. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please email Citizen Ticket Customer Support here.
I haven’t been sent or can’t find my ticket
- Search your email inbox for your Citizen Ticket Wallet and click the Watch Livestream button. Check your junk folder – occasionally emails can go there.
- Please ensure you have given us the correct email address by visiting your user profile.
- Lastly, visit the ticket wallet section. Here you can view your tickets, send them to your email, or print a copy.
What is the show running time?
2 hours including a 15 minute interval.
Is there a show programme?
Yes. You can download it here.
How do I access the live stream?
There are three ways to watch the live stream. The easiest way is through the Ticket Wallet you received by email from Citizen Ticket. For more details see here.
Please Note: It is not possible to pause, rewind or re-watch the live broadcast performance, just like at a physical theatre. Choose the on-demand ticket if you’d like this option.
I’m running late. Can I still access the live broadcast?
You will be able to join the live performance once it has started. However, you may miss the beginning and will not be able to rewind or re-watch, just like at the theatre.
How do I watch the live broadcast?
To watch on your Computer or Laptop
- Open your ticket confirmation email, sent to you after purchase.
- Click “Watch Livestream”.
- Then click “Access Livestream” which will redirect you to the main live stream page.
- Our virtual foyer opens fifteen minutes before showtime.
To watch on your phone
- Download the Citizen Ticket app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the live stream event you wish to wish to watch.
- Click the “Watch livestream” button to access the broadcast.
To watch on your TV
You can stream the show to your TV via Chromecast or HDMI cable. For a step-by-step guide click here.
I purchased the wrong ticket type?
If you purchased the live-broadcast ticket instead of the on-demand, this can be transferred prior to the start of the live-broadcast.
Can I share my ticket with other people?
No. When you buy a ticket you will get a link to watch the show which can be used on one device only (phone or computer). It is linked to your email address. There is an option to ‘Transfer’ your ticket to someone else if you go into ‘My Tickets’. Once the ticket is transferred, you will no longer be able to watch it.
Is the show really live?
Yes, the Rossmeister will be performing live from Mermaid Arts Centre in Bray on Saturday 15 May.
Is it available to watch worldwide?
Yes. Both the live broadcast and the on-demand can be watched anywhere in the world.
Will I be able to watch it again after the live stream ends?
The live ticket is valid for the live broadcast on Saturday 15 May only. To watch in your own time, please choose the on-demand option.
How does On-Demand work?
The on-demand ticket is a recording of the live performance. Ticket holders can watch at their leisure between 16-23 May. You can watch the performance multiple times and stop and start the recording.
Watch back from Sunday 16 May – 23:59 Sunday 23 May. (All times are in IST – Irish Standard times). Available to purchase until 8pm Sunday 23 May.
Why is the live-stream not playing?`
This may be for a variety of reasons:
- A poor internet connection.
- The web browser/device is not capable of multimedia hosting.
- The web browser is out of date.
Trouble Shooting Technical Issues
- If you see a black video or the video is not playing, please reload the page and then play the stream again.
- Allowing the stream to play uninterrupted for 10-15 seconds can allow your browser to choose the best quality available for your internet connection.
- If you are still experiencing frequent buffering, try pausing the stream for 10 seconds to allow the content to buffer before replaying.
- Alternatively, try to view the live stream on a different device.
Please make sure these mentioned areas are checked and reviewed to stream the event to a high quality. We recommend using Google Chrome web browser to stream the event. For more see Citizen Ticket’s page here.
I still have some questions. Who do I contact?
For queries about your ticket or technical queries please email Citizen Ticket here.
For everything else please email [email protected]
We hope you enjoy the show!