by Henrik Ibsen
a new version
written and directed by Mark O’Rowe
A Landmark Productions and Abbey Theatre co-production
Watch Ghosts On Demand
Landmark Productions and the Abbey Theatre are delighted to present Ghosts online. Watch on demand from anywhere in the world. Book tickets by midnight Saturday 3 June and watch for a further 14 days.
- Running time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Age suitability:12+
- Download the free show programme here
- Tickets available to buy until midnight Saturday 3 June
- This is an on demand performance. You will have 14 days to watch it back from when you activate the link in your confirmation email. You must activate the link by 3 June.
- Visit our How to Watch page to find out more about watching Ghosts from the comfort of your home.
- Captions/subtitles can be turned on when viewing
- Download audio described introduction here – also available in written form here.
★★★★ ‘Mark O’Rowe’s quietly stunning Ibsen’ – The Arts Desk
‘Didn’t you say there isn’t anything you wouldn’t do for me?’
After several years abroad, Helena Alving’s son has returned home. He carries with him a terrifying secret.
Ibsen’s Ghosts, one of the greatest plays ever written, is a classic moral thriller in which ideas of love, duty and family are mercilessly put to the test. This spectacular new version by one of Ireland’s leading playwrights, grabs you by the throat from the outset and refuses to let go – all the way to its electrifying climax.
This new version, written and directed by Mark O’Rowe, stars Cathy Belton, Simone Collins, Declan Conlon, Lorcan Cranitch and Calam Lynch.
Mark O’Rowe’s previous collaborations with Landmark include Howie the Rookie and The Approach.
Book tickets for on demand: 20 May – 3 June
Running Time | 1 hour 40 minutes
Age Suitability | 12+
Landmark would like to acknowledge the continued support of the Arts Council.